Bora Bora Brilliance Yoga Retreat with Steph, Laura and Jocelyn!
A Yoga Retreat at Four Seasons Bora Bora on Saturday, May 4 - Friday, May 10, 2019
Suggested Levels: Beginner-Advanced
- 6 nights in an Overwater Bungalow Suite at the five-star Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora (resort city taxes and fees of 21.75% included)
- Soulful, sweaty Vinyasa Flow classes, Shinetribe Workshops, guided meditation, pranayama practices, philosophy talks and restorative yoga
- Round trip transfers to and from the Bora Bora airport
- 3 festive group dinners (alcoholic beverages not included)
- Luxurious daily breakfast buffet
- A sunset celebration toast
- Infinity-edge pool with thatched-roof pool cabanas and unlimited access to kayaking, snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, tennis, and beach volleyball, Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort
About the retreat:
Nestled in the South Pacific amidst glittering turquoise waters and sandy shores, lies the island retreat of Bora Bora. Join this joyful, loving and fun trio at this dreamy oasis for a week-long yoga retreat at the Four Seasons Bora Bora, where you’ll deepen your practice, restore inner peace, soak up the golden Tahitian sun, admire the dramatic peaks of Mt. Otemanu, jump into the lagoon from your overwater bungalow and tune in to the soulfulness of this magical island.
All levels of yoga practitioners are welcome to lean into their best Self through daily soulful vinyasa flow classes, engage in guided meditations, Pranayama (breathing) practices, and Yin (restorative) classes.
All overwater bungalow suites are outfitted with locally-sourced Tahitian decor, perched above the lagoon’s tranquil waters and private decks clad with chaise lounges.
Unlimited complimentary kayaking, snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, tennis, and beach volleyball. For little ones that will be joining, there is a complimentary Kid’s Club, which will offer watersports, a children’s pool, coconut and sarong painting, snorkeling sessions, and more.
- Alcoholic beverages and personal purchases
- Spa Treatments
- Travel Insurance
- Excursions that are not considered complimentary at the resort, such as jet skiing, horse back riding, deep sea fishing, shark and sting ray feeding, scuba diving, etc.
Cost & Sign up
*$5,500/person to share an Overwater Bungalow Suite. Private Overwater Bungalow Suite available for those who do not want a roomate. Please inquire about pricing.
*A non-refundable deposit of $1,500 is required to save your spot.